Monday 17 December 2007

Well Lets Get Started...

They is my first Blog post so lets get started. Its nearly Christmas time! 8 days to go. I can't wait!

Super Smash Bros Brawl(update)

As you may know the upcoming Wii game Brawl is coming out soon although there is still no UK release date(It sucks to live in the UK), Anyway many people are looking forward to its release. The official Brawl site called Dojo updates every day Monday- Friday. Here is the site(for those who don't know) http://www.smashbros.com/

The update today was:
Co-op Events. Another game mode unfortunately. Many were hoping for a character such as Mega Man but again hopes were shattered when it was just another game mode. I think its a good update because me and my brother can play the events together now.


No comments: