Saturday 22 December 2007

December 22nd Stuff

Mega Man deconfirmed for Brawl

Today well browsing the IGN super smash bros. boards I found this topic.

http://boards.ign.com/super_smash_bros_/b5213/155962044/p1/?7

This looks real to me and I think it pretty much deconfirms him.

Could Sora be in Brawl?

Well lets just say I'm not getting my hopes up but if Sora is in brawl I will be very pleased. There are rumors all over the Internet. Many people think that the creatures in the SSE are heartless and I must say they do look similar to the Kingdom Hearts Heartless. Just take a look for yourself:
Possibilities of Sora in brawl: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hX0vajpim2Y
The Subspace Emissary: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a4FxqB6RKFA

Kingdom Hearts

Thinking of you wherever you are

We pray for our sorrows to end,
And hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish;

And who knows,
Starting a new journey may not be so hard
Or maybe it has already begun.

There are many worlds
But they share the same sky-
One sky. One destiny...

Kingdom Hearts 1- I'm still stuck fighting Riku!!! When will the hard fights end!

Would you rather Kingdom Hearts style...

Kingdom Hearts 1 or Kingdom Hearts 2? Definitely Kingdom Hearts 2! I hate Kingdom Hearts 1 sometimes its so annoying but I love KH2!
Sora or Roxas? Sora of course!
Donald or Goofy? Probably Donald.
Fight Roxas or fight Sora? Fight Roxas because I don't like him much.

Official Nintendo Magazine

Picked up my copy yesterday and its another great issue with a No More Hero's cover and a free 2008 calender. I can't wait to read it and stick the calender up on my wall.

Christmas
4 days to go!!!!!!!!!

No comments: