Thursday 20 December 2007

December 20th Things

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Update

Kirby: Special Moves- Hats
The move that symbolises Kirby is none other than his standard special move, Inhale!
He’s able to copy an enemy’s ability (by which I mean, their standard special move) and use it as his own.When he inhales a foe and swallows...
...he copies his opponent’s ability!
So... Which look belongs to which character? Take a guess!

Wario
Peach
Link
King Dedede

Diddy
Zero Suit Samus
Yoshi
Zelda

Donkey Kong
Pokemon Trainer - Squirtle
Pikachu

Samus

Fox
Bowser
Meta Knight
Pit

Snake

School
Tomorrow is my last day at school till 7th Jan 2008. I finish at 1pm tomorrow as its a half day. YAY can't wait!
I also got a presents from some of my friends. So today after school I went out and brought them all some prezzies. Hope they like them.
Christmas
Christmas is coming fast with just 5 days left. I will be posting my Christmas Wishlist in the next couple of days.
Heres some more Christmas pictures:

Snowmen. I hope it snows this year!
How cute!
Not Christmas but its still cool because its the Kingdom Hearts Gang. Look how Happy they are!

Puppies

Isn't this picture adorable. Its so Cute. Sora is the brown puppy, Kari is the pink, Riku is the white, Roxas is the yellow and Axel is the red! Which one do you want? I want Sora!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sora is my favorite to! hey, what website did you get that pic from?

Anonymous said...

i would get riku or roxas they are both so cute

Anonymous said...

lol axel is looking at roxas werid

リーシィー said...

Aw! I want the Axel puppy! Actually...he's like the largest one there... ^__^ He's even cute as a dog!

Anonymous said...

MY AXEL-KUN-PUPPY!!!!!!!!! ^^

Anonymous said...

I want the Roxas puppy he's so adorible. =)