Thursday 27 December 2007

December 27th

Well Christmas is over. The sales are starting. Life is back to normal OR is it? Well not exactly because I got my Wii for Christmas which changed my life forever!

Its a great white box of wonders. Anyone who doesn't have one or just doesn't want one should buy one now! I have had great fun on it just playing 2 player games!

I got lots of games. They were:

Wii Sports- Really good and fun! So far my Wii fitness age is 44 :P 9/10
Wii Play- A bit boring and the only game I like out of the nine games in cow racing. 2/10
Mario Party 8- A bit slow but the mini games are mostly fun! 8/10
WarioWare: Smooth Moves- Really Fun and freaky! 9/10
Anubis 2- Haven't played yet.
Super Mario Galaxy- Haven't played yet.
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games- Amazing! 9/10
Endless Ocean- Love the water effects and the game is cool. 8/10
Catz- Haven't played yet.

I have so many games that I haven't played some! My arms hurt after all that wii playing.

R.I.P PS2

My poor PS2 has been taken over by a Wii! I still love my PS2 but its nice the have a new console. Rest In Peace.

Not much else to say apart from Hope you have a amazing Christmas! See ya!

No comments: