Tuesday 18 December 2007

December 18th Things

Super Smash Bros Brawl Update

'Frigate Orpheon' The Metroid Prime Stage and Mother: Porky’s Theme Music
Well this was an alright update but not one of the best as I don't like Metroid. However at least its a stage and music and not another game mode.

The games I am Currently playing:

- Kingdom Hearts 1 ( I am trying to kill the giant dragon boss that Maleficent turns into. Wish Me Luck!)
- Kingdom Hearts 2( only sometimes because I have beat it once already, but because its such a GREAT game I am playing it again.)

and that's it at the moment although I do play my DS games sometimes and I should start playing The Legend of Spyro the eternal night again.

However I will be playing more games at Christmas when I get a Wii!!!!!

The official Nintendo Mag

Its coming out on Friday and I can't wait to get it. I only just started collecting it( So far I have three issues) but its a great magazine and one of the best Nintendo magazines out there. I wonder what will be on the cover this week. Here is the official site: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/

7 Days To go till Christmas

Yeah, its only 7 days away. Amazing how time flies. Check back closer to Christmas for my Wish List. Here are some Christmas pics:



A cute Doggy. A Christmas Tree and Gingerbreadman



and one of my favourites a cute Christmas tree.

Tomorrow I will post some more Christmas Pics, Until then Bye x

No comments: