Monday 12 May 2008

Another Pokemon Game

A few rumours about the DP sequel, which is likely to be revealed in the Japanese magazine CoroCoro(which comes out soon) have been going around the internet.

Remember, these are NOT confirmed.
The game will be called Pokémon Platinum, featuring Giratina.
The Underground will now be available over Wi-fi.
There will be a new island containing the DP version of the Battle Frontier.
There is a new gym leader in Sunyshore Gym.
Giratina ("Origin"), Regigigas ("Sky" and possibly with the ability Levitate) and Shaymin ("Another" and possibly part Ice type!) all have new forms.
This appears to be a scan of the upcoming CoroCoro page:

1 comment:

Jacob E said...

Hey!! Do you by any chance remember me at all? I need some more hits on my blog, I'm getting it back up and running. Perhaps we could join blogs or be team mates? Get back with me when you receive this.

P.S If you don't know who this is then go to my blog and look for your pokemon team from February. =)

JACOB